As a DC-NABJ member, you’ll receive these valuable resources and benefits:
• Year-Round Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
• Access to DC-NABJ Jobs Online, Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
• Leadership and Mentoring Opportunities
• Local, Regional and National Networking Opportunities
• Industry Information at the DC-NABJ Meetings
• Broaden your knowledge by attending Training, Workshop, Events, and Programs
• Free subscription to NABJ E-News
On the right side, are the classes of DCNABJ membership. Please review each classes of DCNABJ membership before filling our application below.
If you would like to join The Detroit Chapter of the National Association of Black Journalists (DC-NABJ) please download and complete one of our application formats below:
Download any of the two DC-NABJ Application formats below:
PDF – Membership Application
DOC – Membership Application
Please download, print and fill out the membership application. Make your check or money order payable to “Detroit NABJ.”
Mail payment to:
P.O. Box 44595
Detroit, MI 48244
After your application has been processed, be ready to attend and participate as a paid member of the DETROIT CHAPTER-NABJ!
DC-NABJ membership categories are the same as the membership categories of the National Association of Black Journalists. Membership in NABJ (National) and membership in the Detroit chapter are paid separately. You do not have to be a member of NABJ to join DC-NABJ, although we encourage you to do so. All DC-NABJ memberships have a renewal date of January 1st of the following year.
SELECT YOUR MEMBERSHIP TYPE, MAKE PAYMENT & SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION BY MAIL OR IN PERSON!